Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

...all around our house. For those of you who don't know, I'm a total bird-brain birder and nature fanatic!

Here are a couple of the nests we discovered around the cabin today:

This one is currently in our much-used bluebird house.




And this one was a complete surprise, discovered underneath our deck!


I have no idea what bird made this. It's small and beautiful, though. 
Any guesses as to what kind of bird it is?

Here's hoping it has a nice song so as not to disturb my writing time. LOL

Seriously, I love all our birds. The hubs bought them this lovely feeder yesterday made from a recycled bowl:


Now maybe more will come and build more nests.


Don't forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway. There are still a few days left to win one of two free books! Details here: Goodreads Giveaway 






No comments:

Post a Comment