Sunday, January 11, 2015

Get in the Loop with Sandra Jones

Photo source: K136608-e1359907081636.jpeg

Happy Sunday!

It's icy and cold here, so today I stayed inside and placed an order for some gorgeous postcards for my upcoming Medieval romance, HIS CAPTIVE PRINCESS. The cover is by Kim Killion, and it looks amazing with another strong, kick-butt heroine!

I should still have some cards left, but how can you get one? Simple. Just follow the link below and submit your name, email, and address. This will also put you on my newsletter subscriber list, where you'll get monthly news from me along with exclusive book excerpts, fun contests, and offers.

Enter your info here for my email newsletter and/or mailings.

I'd love to add you to our loop and send you some swag!

Best wishes,
Sandra 
XOXO



  

No comments:

Post a Comment