Wednesday, November 05, 2014

All In! My Release Day THANK YOU!

Yesterday marked the release of my third historical romance novel, Her Wicked Captain, book one of The River Rogues. My hands are still fluttering with excitement as I type this!

It's been a long ride these past two years from the beginning of the idea, my crush on X-men's Gambit:


Then the research, traveling, and writing...not to mention all the copyedits and revisions I worked on with my patient and wonderful editor, Jessica. Then the fabulous cover.......!



And now, most importantly, a THANK YOU to everyone who went "ALL IN" with Philadelphia and Rory's story of gamblers, revenge, passion, & love! I couldn't do this without my wonderful readers. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to read the books.

By the way, I'm keeping you all in mind as finish River Rogues, book two: Kit's story! XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment