Monday, October 06, 2014

Room with a View

Painter's Bluff
Just so you know, I'm not lying when I say my hubs and I live in the middle of nowhere. We juggle our calendars to be able to find the time to visit our weekend cabin as frequently as possible. Not only is it our retreat, vacation home, and fishing cabin, it's also where I do the most of my writing. It's here that I wrote my upcoming release, Her Wicked Captain, with its frontier river scenes, and the next River Rogues book after that.

Wildlife watching is one of my favorite cabin activities, and our place allows me to view all kinds of animals. Just this weekend we saw eagles, dozens of teal, Canada geese, deer, wood ducks, herons, and a mink. The only animals rumored to be in our woods that I've yet to see are bear and panthers--but it's only a matter of time. :-)

~~~~~~~~

Have you entered either of my current contests? One is for a $10 Giftcard. Details are here.

And another contest is for newsletter subscribers. It includes a signed print book by me, a cute pistol necklace, and a River Rogues bookmark. Add your name and email to my list for an easy entry here and of course you'll be the first to know about upcoming book release dates. Newsletter subscribers also receive exclusive book excerpts.




No comments:

Post a Comment