Sunday, February 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


This is my first ever 6 Sentence Sunday. Because it's been a while since I've posted, I wanted to share what I've been working on. This snippet is from my historical romance Moonlight Madness, the second book in the Circle of Destiny series, following my first time travel Wish for the Moon. In edits right now, Moonlight Madness will be out soon from The Wild Rose Press!


       “This place is full of magic. Thou must feel it.” Rance faced her, gripping her hand as he stared at her wordlessly for several breaths. 
       She could almost hear their hearts beating in the silence of the moment. The only movement in the circle of stones was a copper lock of his hair disturbed by the afternoon breeze. The solemn expression on his face stole her breath as his fingers tightened around hers.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! You captured a nice moment between them and I liked the detail... Sorry your link didn't work, mine didn't either :( Saw this on twitter, otherwise i would've missed it... Love time travel! Mine's one too :) http://wp.me/p1SxbT-nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angela! I know exactly what I did wrong, too. Ugh! *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete